Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ronald Rosas?

The last post I had had been commented by I think one of my former classmates. Could it really be Ronald Melvin Rosas, who used to be one of the reasons why I enjoyed my third year in high school, was him?

I remember having mistaken someone whom I thought was from my "history" or my class, or somewhere else when it was actually one of the special people on my life long list of friends. ;) It was too much embarrassing because I have thought of people from out of nowhere, even him who would never actually call, especially that it has been long enough for us to talk (again). *We just saw each other recently after almost three years*.

I was acting like funny in a romantic way, when he was actually not on my list which I mentioned. haha, too funny to remember! ;)

What I did then was to tell him to introduce first before talking and all because of that incident. Since then, he was like, "hello, this is *****"...in favor of me. hahaha.

Anyway, whoever you may be, come back please? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..kahit 3 patients ko dito sa icu, eto nakuha pa ring mg-blog.:D

nway, sya nga kaya iyon? hehe...

i read his comment from your previous post.:D those are BIG hints so you should know him by now.
BTW, i think he like the song 'thunder'.

...'love it too.;)



addendum:
naalala ko tuloy yung time na tumawag ako sa phone sa bahay, di mo ako nabosesan. haha!
your expecting a lot of people...pero, you were wrong.
haha..baka mapagaya dito.
sabi mo,
"oh no, wait...pano? pano mo nalaman?" blah blah blah...haha!

Anonymous said...

(wait, hindi ako yun ha...si arn ito.)


miss you..

Anonymous said...

naalala ko lang halungkatin ulit itong article na ito.... :D kahit nabasa ko na ito for about half a decade ago, i still find it worth reading.... =)