Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

I feel like...

left alone. There will always be times like this, maybe because you can actually see people around you not wanting you around that you might just want to leave and be somewhere else other than where you are right now.

weary. Who wouldn't? After having almost 12 hours of having classes, I feel like I just want to sleep and dream throughout the night. Good thing I only have four days every week for classes, lest I be like someone who can not attend to other occasions other than schooling.

guilty. I think I have some guilt in me because of having girl friends this semester just for the sake of having someone with me during the trip from school to our home (well, actually, only until we reach the terminal.) During school hours, it is usually JJ and JR (coincidentally having the same pet names) whom I am with.

sick. I can actually feel some discomfort just below my tummy, especially when I pee. It's as if I have some kind of UTI or something.

idle. Yes, I know, this is really actually me. Yet I feel pressured because every instructor recurrently asks who among the class is a scholar, and since I have been pointed at by another scholar, then the two of us is known to be.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

its just one of those days *hug*. just don't think of it and don't hang with those idiots. it's hard but when you realize you don't need 1000 fake ppl to be your freiends, it's the most awsomest feeling in the world.

claire
xx
http://smuffle.headlock.ws/

manika said...

thanks for those comforting words..You really are right. Someday, I'll have my time, when they would all be true. ;)

arnie said...

...hope you'll feel better.

Anonymous said...

i miss my 4 day sched like b4, :( anyways, goodluck on your studies and sa UTI thing as well

Ayee said...

good luck kate, i hope you're fine.

Anonymous said...

Left alone? Why? What`s wrong and what happened? :| Yea. Weary. I think I`m gonna feel like that in the coming weeks. Sheesh. Blame it all on nursing. x( Why would you feel guilty? Don`t you treat them like, as your friends or something? I`m so sick too! x( I`m having this dizzy moments. 24/7. Shiznit. How am I supposed to go through this sem. I must go and get myself checked na talaga.