Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

good news and bad news. :(

It was already 4 am in the morning just today, May 27 when I have started to turn of f the computer and put myself to sleep. Guess what? I still managed to have some time watching TV, and had some difficulty sleeping because of my period and all. However, who would have thought that I would only sleep for 4 hours?!

Yes, you read that right! It was also a question for me because I really feel tired during the day. Then there's this plan of my mom to take me with her to Alabang (hi ayee! :]) again! During the trip, I sat on my mom's lap because there are no longer seats available. (yeah! I know! We really are poor people! :[) While seating on her lap, I was all the time nervous of being thrown to SLEX because we were a meter tall wall apart from the main door. puh-lease. Thanks to God, I am still safe and sound, and currently on the right mindset, as of now.

*******************

anyway, I have some good news on myLot! :)

  1. I already earned about $2.53 (and I can tell you! It was really hard to earn!! I had to sit in front of the computer and think of a million ways on what to respond or what topic to start in discussions and who to refer!)
  2. My star is already colored red with the level 9! How cool would that be! When I started myLot, I thought everybody had their own star and level. I think I did best not to think of myself as included. -_-
  3. I have so many respondents - as of now. XD really cool. :)
*******************
BAD NEWS My friends are currently having their own overnight/sleepover at Jenny's and I didn't even know about it until someone sent a group message talking about why she wouldn't be there to join THEM!
And I thought I've been a good friend. :(

7 comments:

arnie said...

grabe, 4am ka na natulog..ang tindi. buti nakakaya mo yun.
at least, may kinikita ka sa pagpupuyat mo...sana lang wag magkasakit.

Ayee said...

kakkakakate! i saw my name. :}} haha, wow. ang tyaga mo sa mylot. :} Take care. :}

manika said...

arn
hahaha. oo nga e. siguro ilang umaga na rin un. pinakalate ay 4.30 am. :) ewan, ganon talaga e. haha

ayee
di mo binasa no? hahaha

Kyle said...

grabe ate ! antindi mo 4hrs of sleep ? hehe. grabe ! naku ako di maka earn jan sa mylot na yan lol.

DEEDEE said...

I can also experience stuffs like that. 4:30 naq natutulog. Tas gcng ng maaga. Hahaha! :))

Anonymous said...

pursigido talaga sa mylot ha. : ) go lng ng go! hahah!

manika said...

yona
yup, 4 am nga. hindi rin kasi ako makatulog..o.o

deedee
grabe ka naman,deedee. mas late kaya yun!

danieljr
haha. oo nga e. pero, hindi ko na talaga nakakapagmyLot..:(