Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

talk about addiction!

Just last night, I have finally decided to be an active member of myLot, a forum Nesty has introduced to me.
By the way, this night would be Nesty's competition at their Barangay! :) Go Nesty! I'll cheer for you even if I'm not there physically :)

Well, back to the topic, I had 27 or so posts in myLot last night before I have started posting so much, and you could just imagine how I posted so much because I have spent 4 hours gluing my eyes on the computer LCD even if I have my neck and back muscles drooping already. :( There were discussions I couldn't relate to and there were even un-reply-able, but at least I had the guts to still continue. :}

From $0.54, my earnings now had $.49 added! Cool! It's almost equal to what I have earned during the past weeks. :] Yet, I would never want to do this for the rest of my life! When school days come in, there would be less, even NO time for these things. I just hope I could earn more.T_T For those of you wondering, it's a forum site in which you could earn through different activities. Would you want to join? :)

4 comments:

Ayee said...

Does this work for real? Sumali na kasi ako dati sa mga ganyan pero hanggang reg lang. ;] Through paypal ba to or what?

Anonymous said...

waw. kumikitang kabuhayan . hehe.. yeah.. sa pasukan mawawalan ka nanaman ng time for this..

anyways, un link ko po sa linklist mo, pakichange nalang to http://danieljr,wordpress.com

nachange mo na ata b4 un e, ewan ko lang kung bakit naging blogspot uli. hehehe.. tnx :D

manika said...

ayee! :) It is actually true, yet the $ are not as the outpouring rain, but only as the sprinkle of drizzle! o.o so you really have to spend some time on it...-_-

Eman said...

Hmmm... that's the down in there. When the school days are in, you will have less time for this. But still, visit and post in the site once in a while. ;)