Pages

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

.....O_O

Cindy, Zaida and Chelcy (who was having her 13th birthday today) went here just this afternoon to spend some time with each other. Unfortunately, my mom and I have been at Crossing to run some errands. Our trip also included having to spree around the city and do some on-the-list shopping with my mom, with the addition of many other things unconsciously bought. XD

Pizza, which they themselves bought at the local pizza parlor, was served together with milkshakes they bought on their own. My mom and I had loathed Cindy since she did not gave us time to prepare for her visitors. Instead, I found my mom cook lunch for us [at around 3pm!]

Yesterday was Nicher's (arnie's nephew from his cousin) first birthday. I was invited, but I did not come since my classes ended at 7 pm already! I would have loved to come lest he fetched me (haha) because my mom also wanted me to come for the food. hahaha, talk about eating! XD

About school, I was so stupid to inform Jam about ____'s plan to leave. Why? Maybe I was so stricken with grief since I found out that ____ would leave in the near future also! XC Like, it's the nth news I heard about leaving school and transferring to other place and continue studying in that place! It's not that I want them to have a hard time to leave, but of course, who would want to be away from your close friends! Those whom you already considered as part of your life( and things of the same context)...

2 comments:

.::. Vanny .:. said...

happy bday sa friends mo!

tambay ako d2 after my vacation, ayt? tc!

nicsytoh said...

am I the other _____'s? haha..don't worry,. i won't..(hopefully)