Monday, June 09, 2008
♥ posted at: @5:42:00 PM
8 wishes // make a wish?


Did I hear it right? The road intended for less travel is currently under construction? And that just means I HAVE TO LEAVE HOME EARLIER so that I would reach my school in time! No offense but you see, it would cost me more time, more walks, more waiting in line and more money! x(

Talk about new school year. I think I have to get used to it. Good thing I have new classmates and old friends to accompany me through the whole semester - or maybe even TILL I GRADUATE!

yes, we are now under Block Sections. The worse part is, we are sectioned accordingly - and to be specific, alphabetically according to our school surnames! :(

Labels: , , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011