Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

can't sleep!

would you imagine I actually slept late last night like 11 pm already and have risen at 2am?! It's earlier that I am actually awake because I'm having some discomfort knowing that I haven't studied for our return demo regarding vital signs! hahaha...

After my study from 2-4, I tried to sleep like in one hour so that I could regain my energy and something else I need, but that doesn't help much because I was having like butterflies in my stomach and was cold, so I thought I need to relax a bit, and here I was updating my blog! [Talk about addiction.]

You may ask why, but it was because we bought my own stethoscope in Bambang, where everywhere I look is like a store with medical supplies only and you cannot look at other places without seeing any medical equipment! hahaha...

Good thing we have bought what we should at the right place, I might say, since the store dealer was suggesting us not the expensive one but the best one when it comes to quality. :D It was Baxtel. In the first store that we went, the only suggestion was that the more expensive a set was, it is more durable and all...

Anyway, my mom and I also have bought a pair of white shoes since the one I am using is actually almost torn to pieces right away... o.o

8 comments:

Ennael said...

hehe., dun ko din nbili yung stethoscope pti shygmo ko., =P

manika said...

talaga? kelan mo nabili? hehe
maraming pwedeng bilihan don no?

arnie said...

oops..:O nadali ka ng pirata.:O Baxter ang original...hindi Baxtel. :(

.::. Vanny .:. said...

ayos lang yan. i usually sleep 3:30AM and rise 5:30. evryday.. tsk tsk. ;(

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,

You can try the RECENT COMMENTS WIDGET FOR BLOGGER. It won't get you to sleep but it should display recent comments on your lovely blog. If you should have problems with the widget, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Tristan

manika said...

arn
totoo ba yun?! waaah... e bakit yun daw ang gamit ng mga CI rin ng anak ng nagtitinda don? o.o

arnie said...

waah..sorry. pero, ang alam ko talaga ay iyon.:( (sabi ng tindera..kasi "business".)

manika said...

oo na.. T_T
sige na nga...