Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

"I just don't want to miss anything."

I have downloaded the tracks Secondhand Serenade have months ago, and I am currently having my first time listening to them. To my surprise, I am having some hard time myself because these songs are so dramatic and romantically involved when it comes to emotions that you want to portray.

And now, because of this, I think I am missing someone...Especially now that he actually posted that he would be away from the blogging world for some time, with his baggages being readied for tomorrow morning.

I think it's just what some newborn teenage Christians would actually be conscious about because most of the people our age have their own romantically close friends....

And to think that I had one for a long time, and in which I have fallen so hard - and deep - it would be such a struggle to keep him from coming back to you and all those memories, which happen to be always happy and exciting and the ones you can never forget. How I wish I could make him understand.

However, I have made my decision of following after Christ, and yes, I was very well informed that it is one of the things that I would lost - a lover. Well, I am glad the drama was over. Good thing I have stumbled upon Tita Tetch's blog (and it was oh-so-relieving.)

Want to join me be comforted? Click here.

4 comments:

Ayee said...

aw, its ok kate. :} Babalik din yun and i'm sure, he'll miss you too. ;]

manika said...

sana. :(
nakakamiss na nga yung kausap e..

Ayee said...

saan ba siya pumunta? :( babalik naman yun! cheer up, yo! :}

arnie said...

hello.
gusto ko rin songs ng second hand.:D ganda nga...

miss na kita...so0o0o0bra.>,<