Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I just joined PLURK // eat all you can at ortigas! :D

*after months of being insisted of joining, I finally joined PLURK and had my Karma up to 8.++ as of now... to compute, it's after 4 hours? I hope it's a good start. :D*

Yesterday, we went to Ortigas through a bus ride from Calamba, Laguna. We were supposed to log just in front of the mall when the bus wouldn't stop from running. Turns out, the MMDA has set rules that the next stop after Mantrade in their bus route would be in front of POEA, under the flyover roads!

Anyway, my family and I tried to have a meal in Megamall, in one of the stores with the promo, Eat-All-You-Can... :) At least, we arrived on time, just minutes before the Rominas arrived. They were there with tita Elvie's sister. Disturbingly, Krizzia and Cindy had the same clothes! The difference? Their style. I was laughing hard when I saw the two of them.. XP

After our meal, I was so full my tummy almost burst. It was very hard to walk. I never knew that I'd reach the other side of the mall in my pace. haha, weird, but true. :) Then after some time deciding that we leave, we headed to the overpass. Since there are only two bus stops south bound of the Sta. Cruz Laguna bus trip, we headed again to POEA where we boarded the bus.

I'm telling you, we did not get tired, but our full stomach turned average at that rate.

No comments: