Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

grad ... ^^

alright, i know. I have been very busy updating my page. i was trying to make a new layout since it have been months since i last customized mine.

anyway.

Graduation/Commencement Exercises were held at the Covered Court of Barangay Batong Malake, where my school is located. the program started at 1 pm, sharp [we can't afford to start later, cause we were so many]. I was not able to march with my dad who made his effort of going back here in the Philippines [he's an OFW] because he was late--mom too.

The guest speaker is a flight stewardess named Mrs. Dondonay. She is an alumna and a daughter of Mrs. Pangga, the head teacher of Filipino.

It ended at almost 8:30 pm. As far as i know, there were 1,427 graduates--girls and boys combined.

During the program:

***i was situated in one of the hottest seats in the crowd. Grabe. kumusta naman ang init?!

***kuya arvin dropped by. as in, he only let me see me for a second.

***during the grad song, batchmates from the lower sections threw off ACSAT's fan giveaways which led to the outburst of Maura. [we were in tears when she started nagging them. the momentum of the event was crashed. O.o]

***arnie was introduced to my dad..>,<

No comments: