Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

DEPRESSED.

I'm kind of depressed right now. Lately, I have been so busy with studying that I can't even remember how to relax, I guess. Paper works are due throughout the week, until weekends, and midterm exams keep on coming. In addition, quizzes and class performances are also teeming because the grades are due sometime in the first week of February.

Another thing is that the issue of the centennial anniversary of UP, wherein I should have been a part of it. A thing that makes me regret everything that happened during the last 2007. I think I could never leave the fact that I still would want to be part of a renowned university where my friends and the people surrounding me are all part of this whole society that has long been established and has been standing with great pride just by being part of it. It doesn't really matter if you're failing or whatever standing you have or whatever positions you garnered inside it, but the fact that you are one of them makes you so proud.

I remember one time when I was in UPM that I was savoring every moment that I was in my supposed to be university. I actually couldn't wait for the first day of class that I will be having. I even imagined myself with the cute bio guy from Chiang Kai Shek, or even the BS Nursing student who is one of the guides or something [meaning from the second year], or his companion. J

No comments: