Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The urge of earning.

Just last week, after arriving home from the famous island of the Philippines, [if you'll be asking most party-goers and socialites], I have come to realize that not only by working would I want to earn but also through the internet...

I have seen people referring to Bux.to as one of the good ones, and so I have tried it. Then there's MyLot and SurfJunky... of all the three, I have enjoyed SurfJunky because there won't be any need for much work, and you earn as easy as you learn 1-2-3. For some reasons, I invited some friends to be my referrals - and they did - but after some serious research by one of them, turns out that SurfJunky is only a scam!

It just knocks me down whenever I think of it. It's the one I have focused myself into yet it is the one that betrayed my trust. I sure do hope that it would not be the same again. I will remember to always search around anyway before having to do things over and even damaging my own name or bank account! รถ

new PTCs, by the way. XD one two three

No comments: