Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

nvm

I just got home tonight from a very long day. The transport group just imposed a strike to the mass and I was eagerly wanting to have our classes suspended since I am not ready [or am I just never ready?] to undergo the process of skills demonstration of taking the blood pressure. What I was having problems of was that I couldn't hear the Korotkoff sounds which are produced by the blood as it hits the arteries with its wave. It turned out that my stethoscope was closed whatever. nevermind. I have to sleep.

2 comments:

Jay Jay said...

Hahaha..Yah sana masuspend tlga xa! Anyway,I really wanted to say more but am already sleepy that's why, goodnight n! Haha (tma nmn ba eng ko haha..) MuaH!

Ayee said...

haha how's your demo pala? :] Aw nakasara pala yung steth, that's why. xp